Monday, December 1, 2008

1ST OF DECEMBER



It's the 1st of December!!

Ooo..I'm getting all so excited!!! December is, in my opinion, the best month of all the twelve. December means lots of activities and events. Not forgetting, my birthday!!! haha. I've waited for 11 months and finally it is just around the corner. What else are there? Yes, the yearly Vacation Bible School is tomorrow and will last till the 5th of Dec. Next, comes the G.Y Camp! Last but not least, the best event, the best season of the year - CHRISTMAS!!! Christmas is just 24 days away! Aren't you excited? Thinking about Christmas gives me a great sense of joy. =D Sometimes I wish it would snow in Malaysia! =(


On a second note, today is a very special day for my little sister. She's officially 11 years old! Deborah, if you read this: Blessed 11th Birthday to you!!! You have played your role as a sister. =) May you grow in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man! God bless abundantly!

To my mom, Happy Belated Birthday!!! Thank you for being the most wonderful Mom! God bless!


We celebrated both the ladies' birthdays in Vietnam Kitchen. I won't be able to upload the pictures today because I do not have the camera with me! But I will upload as soon as I get hold of the camera! hehe!

Today is a memorable and unique day because of an unusual celestial sight! If you were to look up the night sky, you would see two bright dots and a crescent moon. It's a spectacular sight because they are aligned in such a way that they literally form a 'smiley face'. The two dots are planets. The bright one is Venus, the dimmer one is Jupiter! It's really wonderful to see something so unusual which perhaps only occur once in a lifetime! Sadly, I did not take a picture of it. Argh!
Dearest Deb, thiiisss iiiissss a diviiiiiine birthday souvenir from your Father!!

With that, I'm going to end this short and sweet post because I'm dead tired and tomorrow is going to be a hectic and busy day! Good night, fellow readers!


Stay tune for more because I'm going to update on the VBS! God bless and have a most wonderful week!

Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: