Wednesday, December 24, 2008

LOVE, JOY, PEACE!


It's the eve of Christmas! Don't you just feel the feeling of joy and love?? The spirit of giving and blessing?? I sure hope you do! It's definitely a busy month for everyone since there is so much shopping to do! The malls are packed with people! My sister said Midvalley was so packed that at every turn, you'll literally bump into a person! Besides that, its the crazy sales and discounts that attracts so many people! Oh wells!

Remember the blog-post marathon that I mentioned in my latest post? haha! Today marks the day of the blog-post marathon! =p Come back every day, and you'll find a new post! And that's a promise! =)

For the first topic of my blog-post marathon is the surprise birthday I had! My birthday surprise this year was very simple but I have to say that I had a lot of fun, especially playing the water fight! haha! Before I move on, a little glimpse on how I was lured into the trap and being fooled!

It all begun on a beautiful, sunny, bright morning of 14 December 2008! Deborah, my younger little sister, came into the room and woke me up. She told me that she was going to the elephant sanctuary with her friends, and a guy from the Outback! Of course I immediately jumped off the bed! The elephant sanctuary?? What a way to start my day! I got ready, prepared the camera, and took extra clothes, just in case the "elephants" splashes water at me! When all was set, we left home and met at Deborah's friend's house!

Now, here was where everything begun to change! You see, I was so excited about the fact that I was going to the elephant sanctuary that I did not suspect anything! But that is what surprises are meant for, right?

So when I entered the door of the house, I was greeted by loud shouts that echoed, "SURPRISE"!! So loud was the shout that I actually backed-off! I was shocked beyond measure! And the first statement that I made after recovering from the shock was, "So? There's no elephants??"

The whole elephant sanctuary plan was just a big hoax. It was used to lure me to the house! How embarrassing to be fooled twice! =( But I was glad that I saw so many "special elephants"!!! You know what I mean, right??? ehehehe!

All in all, I absolutely had a great time! Special thanks to: Deborah, Crystal, Rebekah, Renee, Joel, Graham, Riley, and most importantly, Auntie Karen for giving the green light to use her house and paying the water bill!!
But the most important of all is God for giving me such thoughtful, wonderful, and loving friends!


Got to rush off now! Hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas eve! =) Stay blessed!

Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: