Sunday, December 21, 2008

STILL THE BEST


Hey folks!!! I've not blog for almost 21 days! I know I've kept you waiting for my next new post, but unfortunately I couldn't! I was really busy the past few weeks! The preparation for the GY Camp '08, celebrating birthdays', spending time with my love ones, Royal Rangers Carolling and of course, the four days that I spent in Peace Haven, Genting Highlands for the Youth Camp! =)

I've really been enjoying my holidays. If you were to ask me, I'd say that this is one of the best school holidays that that I've had in such a long time! So many events kept me on my feet, hence prevented me from rotting at home due to boredom. haha! My friends had a simple birthday surprise for me. I actually got fooled again and this time by my younger sister! What a tragedy! I'll elaborate more on that in my upcoming post! This post is to give a glimpse of what has been happening to me during this past few weeks!'

Well, today's' already the 22nd which leaves us with 3 more days to the long await event, or season of the year which is - CHRISTMAS! 9 more days before a whole new year 2009 begins, and 12 more days before school reopens!!! Everything is going by so fast. Even before you realize it, it has already pass!

I've been taking alot of pictures because there has been so many events. Most people enjoy looking at the images, rather than reading the post. Therefore, I've made a point that each time any event comes up, I'd get ready my camera so that I can blog about it and have pictures for you to enjoy!! See, blog viewers, that shows how much I care for you! hahaha =D

This will just be another short post from me to you! I'll get the ready the pictures as soon as possible. Once that is done, I'm going to have a blog-post marathon! XD

So that is all for today! Don't forget to stay tune! You sure don't want to miss the blog-post marathon! It's my first, by the way!
God bless and have a Blessed Christmas to come!

Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: