Thursday, December 25, 2008

BLESSED CHRISTMAS

I wish you a blessed Christmas
I wish you a blessed Christmas
I wish you a blessed Christmas

And a Blessed New Year

MERRRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!!

It's finally the 25th of December! The season, the event, the day everybody's been waiting for! =) We had Christmas Celebration Service today! It was packed! Church members from PJ came over to attend our service, new comers came to hear the true meaning of Christmas, and an orchestra that came to perform a musical drama entitled, "the Sounds of Christmas"

It was fabulous! Oh, in case you didn't know, the orchestra that performed was from PJ church!

Later that day, my family and I had lunch at Boston, a restaurant in Aeon, B.T. That day, we bumped into so many of our church members. One after the other! Some were there for lunch, like us, others were buying gifts, and there were others that wanted to walk around! =)

The food was delicious. The portion was big and the price was reasonable. It was such a filing meal! Go try it out if you haven't! You won't regret! =D

I've not been posting up pictures lately. So I've got my pictures. I'll stop talking for now, and allow the pictures to do the talking! Enjoy!

The orchestra from PJ! Their outfit makes them look like professionals!

Joylene Teh as mother Mary










Lunch at Boston...






















Doesn't the food look apetizing??!! I hope I'm not tempting you! =) 2009 is just around the corner!! I'll end this post and will be back for more updates! God bless!
Sincerely: dpyc


No comments: