Sunday, November 23, 2008

PRICELESS GIFTS FROM GOD


School life will definitely never be the same again! This post is dedicated to three people who has been a great blessing to my life, who has made school a better place, and made my school life so much more enjoyable! These three wonderful, funny, rocking, crazy, yet dearest people are:

JOEL BRYAN MOHAN

Joel, you have played a big role in my life. I still remember the first time I met you! You were so small, well I smaller then too, but I've seen you grown these past 5 years, to the young, handsome man you are now! I thank you for your friendship! We've been through so many ups and downs. Times of joy, of victory, of happiness, of craziness, of sadness, of misunderstanding, and of difficulties. When I look back of the past, I remember how we always got into trouble and the amount of time we spent in the office, getting reprimanded. All those moments, are priceless to me! I would never trade anything for them. You are indeed a blessing from God! I pray that God will lead you in the path He has planned and marked out for you. May you prosper in whatever field you are going into! May you have excellence and success and may you continue to be a channel of blessing!

Lastly, I've never said this to you before, but Joel - I dearly miss you! Lunch will never be the same again!

God bless, my dearest friend!


SAPPHIRA YEO

Even though you were in the centre for only a few months, but you have left footprints in my life. I remembered the first time you stepped foot into the centre. You were wearing your turquoise pinafore! At my first glance at you, I thought you were a very unfriendly and moody person. And I still remember those times when I was doing my test, and all of a suddenly I hear a burp sound. Not forgetting, when you got first for cross country! When I heard you got first, I was shocked! Immediately, I knew you weren't any ordinary girl! I was right! =) haha!

Well, I am going to be very honest with you, dude. You are the loudest, noisest, most talkative, boyish, and craziest girl I've ever known. Inspite of all that, people still love you, and honestly speaking, you are a very fun person to be with! You somehow know how to make people around you feel comfortable and entertained. You are just special, in simple!

Sapphira, I sure am going to miss you!! Like a lot cause I won't have anyone to bicker and fight with!!! I pray that you will continue to be a blessing to those around you!

Please try not to cry when you laugh, cause you might cause a flood if the joke is too funny!

Keep rocking, my rocker dude!!!


Last but not least,

CRYSTAL CHIN

Though we hardly talked to each other in school, but with all those little Godly and kind acts, you have been a blessing to me! I can remember so vividly the first day you stepped right in into the centre. You! With the "lala" clothes! and pigtails! Oh, how could I ever forget that sight! I'm sure you remember it too! However, I want to thank you for your encourgement, your concern, your help, but most importantly, for your friendship! It was really good to work with you in the same team! I thank God for bring you into my life! I pray and hope that you will excel in your studies and I wish you all the best in your coming SAT! God bless, my friend!


Some people just make the world a much better place just by being in it!

Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: