Friday, November 14, 2008

A DINNER AT THE CRYSTAL CROWN HOTEL

Last Saturday, my family and I were invited to a birthday celebration in Crystal Crown Hotel. We celebrated the birthday of Christina Gan's paternal grandmother. We had our own private room where there were three tables: two tables for the adults, and one whole table just for the children. =)
The food was absolutely scrumptious and appetizing. The 5 seasons and glass noodle were my favorites of the night. Later that night, the big cake was brought out and all of us sang the birthday song! The joy on the face of the old aunty was beyond words. =p

Now, a post would never be complete with pictures, am I right??!! haha..So here they are...




















my pig! haha =)




the big birthday cake




isn't that lovely




posers of the night!





*I'm really sorry for this late post, I was held back due to fact that I the camera wasn't with me. I was unable to upload the pictures! Anyway, I've finally posted it!

Till then, have the most blessed Sunday and Happy Holidays! Mine is coming soon! =)

Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: