Friday, November 21, 2008

ITS JUST THE BEGINNING....



SCHOOL IS OFFICIALLY
OUT FOR ME!!!

Tomorrow will be the start of my long, awaited HOLIDAY!


Wuhooo!! I am so elated!! =) I have, by the way, so much to blog! So many thank yous, good byes, and praises that I want to dedicate and say to my dearest, beloved, loved, and closest classmates, or should I say, brothers and sisters in Christ?! Erm...I think both will do!

And not forgetting, I have taken so many pictures this past few days. At least hundreds of pictures had been taken! I hope to post the good ones up for you, for you to get a peak of what has been happening lately! =D

Well, this will be one of my very short post. I do not wish to join all the dedications and pictures into one post! I will divide them in parts! So, do stay tune, cause you are going to get, if time permits, a lot of new posts!! =)


Till then, adious! God bless!
Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: