Sunday, November 11, 2007

SOMETHING ABOUT MY "TAMAN"

MY HOUSING AREA IS LIKE A "MINI JUNGLE!!!"




It is composed of so many different kinds of creatures! There are: snakes, all kinds of lizards, ranging from the household lizards seen on your ceilings to the monitor lizard that runs around in the smelly drain, various species of ants, today I saw another kind of ant. And I tell you, this is one of the most unique I have seen: let me describe it to you..it's length is about less than an inch, it is fast, and this is what amazes me. It body is metalic-gold in color. Its end body is shiny-metalic gold. Looking at it, it looks like an armor. Some has patterns on it..like a white strip of line across the "butt". Continuing on, there are also squirrels, and not forgetting the most mischevious creature - the MONKEYS!! There also eagles and goose!
Cool huh? But it is not always great you know..cause you have "long" friends visiting your home. Hope you get what I mean when I said "long friends"..haha..tht is a simple riddle for you..to solve..God bless!




I caught this picture today....


Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: