Friday, November 2, 2007

SHINE THE LIGHT OF CHRIST




"Let your light so shine before that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven" ( Matthew 5: 15)



I was waiting in the Church Office today because I wanted to meet up with someone. Intead of walking around in the office, and disturbing those who are trying to finish up their office work, I decided to take the guitar and sit at the end corner of the church office. Strumming the guitar, and humming a song below my deep, mellow voice, my eyes caught hold on this sticky notes, those they are sticked onto the glass of the cars.


They were very colorful, with different types of fonts, and various inspirational quotes printed on it. There were at least 9 of them. So I started reading them one by one, and I came across this quote, which perfectly suits the title of this post, and also the picture of the light.



" Sometimes we are drawn into darkness, because God wants to shows us that he is the TRUE LIGHT"



God is our light. We as children of God should carry the light of Christ in us. So when people look at us, they know that we are the royal children of the Most High God!


- SHINE FOR JESUS -


God bless n have a wonderful November!



Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: