Monday, November 12, 2007

I AM BACK!!!

I AM BACK!!!


SORRY FOR NO UPDATES! MY INTERNET WAS OUT!!

It is so good to be back and start updating again!! haha..=)


Anyway, how are you guys?? How are things going on?? I hope it is great! Oh yes, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you!! =) Unfortunately, my Centre has not break-off for the holidays, yet! It will only start on the 24th of this month. Can't wait for the holidays!!..hahaha..XD


Time is flying by!! It is going to be the end of a great year 2007!! How do you guys feel?? haha..happy? sad? As for me I am happy and at the same time sad! I am happy because I want to reach all my goals that was not completed this year, next year. However I am utterly sad because I want the HOLIDAYS!!! hehe..=)

Ah, our Awards Night is in Klang this year!! For those of you who does not know what "Awards Night" is all about. Well, it is actually a graduation night. A night where prizes will be given to the students! =) So do come and be part of it!! =)


That is all for today. Hope you will have a great year 2008! =)








"And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands" (Isaiah 55:12)

No comments: