Friday, October 12, 2007

- TOMORROW -


25th Anniversary Silver Jubilee Dinner is TOMORROW!! haha..and the happiest thing is that I am allowed to use my Cmdr's camera. It has been a while since I have taken pictures, because my camera's charger is gone!! It spoilt because water entered it and so I could not charge my battery. So the camera is now not working!! =(

Oh ya..I have to thank somebody...and that special person is ........ TAN SHER WYN !!! Why thank her?? Well, it is very simply, it is because of her, that I am able to go for this 25th Anniversary Dinner. She was the one who gave me the ticket or coupon. So I am going for free...haha..thank you thank you Sher Wyn!! =)

I think that is about all...I am going to snap and snap and snap as many pictures man!! hehe..=)

For now..God bless and remember, never be discourage.

Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: