Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FOR THE SECOND TIME!!



This is the second time we played in the rain. Two years in a row and around the same month! Even the same coach!!


We had our FOOTEY BALL training today! As we were about to start our match, raindrops begin falling. In my heart I was, "O great! have to play in the rain again. And one thing I dislike about the rain when we played football is....when you kick the ball really really hard, with all your strength and the ball rolls a few meters and gets stuck in the puddle of water, or to make things worst, the ball sometimes does not even MOVE!! Have you experience that before?? If you have..you know how irritating it is...


You got to kick a few times to get the ball out of the puddle of water and get it moving again. So, it took alot of effort to play football in the rain.

But..when the rain poured down heavier and heavier, I remembered the time when we played football in the rain. Getting all wet and smelly. How I missed that day!!

Immediately, I stopped complaining, and the next moment, in my heart, i said, "Oh..please RAIN HEAVIER!!" Was I crazy?? One moment I was complaning, the next moment I was begging for the rain to get heavier. Well, it did rain heavily. Though it was not easy playing in the rain, but my friends and I sure had a great time.


Ps: This is some of the occasions when I am allowed to play in a heavy rain..hehehe..


God bless..and stay blessed =)

Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: