Thursday, October 25, 2007

THE SETTING OF THE SUN

I took this sun set pictures quite some time back. I think it was around August...I can't really remember. This pictures that I post to you.. is the setting of the sun...=)
Oh ya...I really enjoy looking at the sun in the evening. I know it is not good to look at the sun directly, worry not..cause when I look at the sun, I either use a sunglasses, or if there are not sunglasses..I look through a tinted glass. =)


Looking at the sun, I have notice something really amazing. Some of you might not notice, but for those who has experienced it, you know what I am talking about.


I look at the sun, and the sun is above the clouds. I then bend down to tie my shoelaces, and when I look up again, the sun is now behind the clouds, sometimes, the sun is beneath the clouds...it really amazes me the quick changes that the sun make. In less than a minute, the sun has made vast progression. =)
It has happened many many times. Same goes to the clouds. One moment the clouds are thick and clump close together, next moment they are cirrus clouds. Far far apart from one another. =)


Alright, I don't to talk so much..haha..I hope you will enjoy the pictures. Sorry..if the pictures are not interesting, forgive me, when the camera is ready again, I asure you that my blog will constantly be filled with pictures!! haha.. =D

ENJOY !!!!
















seen from a further distance



THE SUN HAS GONE DOWN, what it left was a luminous bright light.!! =)



That is all for now!! XD! God bless!!

Remember, Jesus will not and will never let you go!! =)

Good night!!


Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: