Monday, September 10, 2007

A WET MORNING!!


WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER EVERYWHERE...

Monday Monday Monday!!! Well, i did not go to school today because i was really really tired, and moreover it rained at night so it was cozy!! But instead of having a wonderful sleep, it took seconds before it all turned into a morningmare!!

It was at 12 when the morningmare took place. I heard the sound of water everywhere. But I did not bother or care. Again and again I heard splashes of water. So I immediately got up, and to my "horror" when I looked around my room, it was flooded with water. It was as though I was stranded on an island, and water was all around me! the water was around one inch deep!! The washroom was flooded, and so was my room. I have never seen a bedroom filled with so much water!

Immediately I went into the washroom and shut the tap. Ran downstairs to get the mop and floormats. And I raced up stairs, to start cleaning my flooded room!! Well, I thank God that this was not my first time cleaning a room flooded with water!

I started cleaning, and I tried to clean up the mess as quickly as I could. And I finished cleaning the room in less than one hour!!

I thank God, that my mum taught me how to mop the floor!! HAHA!! ( you guys and gals better do some hse work!)

Oh ya one more thing, as I was running, I slipped and splited..haha..now my leg hurts so badly!

Never gonna stay at home anymore!!

God bless and have a great day!

No comments: