Sunday, September 9, 2007

thank you, xie xie, terima kasih, nandri, kam sia!!


I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR ENCOURAGING ME, PRAYING FOR ME, HELPING ME, AND CARING FOR ME!! =) so touched!!

Firstly, i want to thank my parents for their constant encouragement, prayers, and guidance. They were the ones who shared with me my nervousness, especially my mama!! hehe. Yup, they are the bestest parents in the whole wide world!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

And these are people whom i specially want to thank:

- Pastor Henry
- Aunty Jasbeer
- big sista
- small sista
- Joel Bryan
- Dexter Teh
- David Low
- Dev
- Sher Wyn
- Crystal
- Renee
- Rebekah
- Graham
- Caleb Chan
- Grace Goh
- Wee Yen
- Alicia
- Ai Theeng
- Uncle Fan, Uncle Kevin, and Ps. John
- those in the Main Commitee!


* if I did not mention your name, don't be upset!! I pray that God will bless you, as you have been a blessing to me!! Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement!! Really appreciated it!!

And lastly, and most importantly, I want to thank GOD!! if it was not without Him, I would not be able to do it! He was the One who gave me the Word and the One who gave me the comfort, confidence, boldness, and strength to go through it!! Thank you Lord!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! =)


No comments: