Friday, September 21, 2007

THOUSAND APOLOGIES

- DAY OF EXCELLENCE -


hey peeps! what's up? I know you will give the answer, "the ceiling"..=) haha..dun mind my lameness..anyway..very sorry for not updating for a long time! well, i have been busy with the Day of Excellence things so i had no time to blog! I promise to blog when DoE is over, and so since DoE is over well i am pretty free now! And i am really glad that it is over! I was not easy..simply because i took tooo many events...i will always rmb not to take too many next time. =)

Well, one thing that i have to say about the event is: FANTASTIC! it was really good to see so many students participating this year and it is a great to see little children of age 7, 8,9, going up on the stage and presenting. Some sang, some recited poems, and some even did famous speech recitation. I saw many many talents during the two days, and indeed God is a creative, wonderful God.

I hope that more will take part in the DoE! It is a place and event where children discover, where children dig out, where children reveal their God given talents. I have seen so many but i would love to see more! =) All glory be to God and all praise and honor belongs to Him and Him alone! =)

Sincerely: dpyc

God bless u guys and gals! Have a great year!

No comments: