Friday, January 4, 2008

IT IS BACK...AGAIN!!






See that picture?? You know what it means right??

The once in four years international multi-sports event - the OLYMPIC GAMES is BACK again. And this time it is held in CHINA - Beijing.

How quickly time goes by. I still remember watching the previous Olympics and it was held in Greece, Athens (the birthplace of the Olympic Games). Soon after the Olympics was over, they announced that the next holder for the Olympics 2008 is China.

Ever since then, China has been working hard to hold this important event. New stadiums are constructed, huge banners are hung everywhere...lots of work have to be done. When you read the newspapers, a full page report is written about China holding the event.


Finally after 4 years of building up and tearing down, China is now ready to hold the Olympic Games 2008! Yay!!

_________________________________________


Oh yes, one more thing, you know everytime when I see the Chinese Olympics logo -the image of a human and all around it - covered with red - I LAUGH! You might think that I have gone "cuckoo". "Look at the logo also can laugh..what is so funny about it and what is the matter with this guy..??" Crazy fella! =)

Have a look at this video. It is because of this short clip that I saw in my friend's blog. This video is the cause of me laughing at the logo everytime I see it.



Hope you will love the video, cause I sure do..=)



__________________________________________


Have a pleasant day and God bless abundantly

- When the rest say you can't, stand up and say you CAN, with God's help -

No comments: