Wednesday, December 26, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!



Just one short post, now this is the meaning of the word "CHRISTMAS"


C-hrist gave
H-imself as a
R-eward so that
I-ndividual know the
S-acrifices
T-hat He did for
M-ankind to
A-chieve the gift of
S-alvation


Beautiful ain't what the meaning of Christmas is. When I read it, I was speechless! The power of words! =D

That is all..a very very short post! Well I hope that you will have or had a wonderful time during this December holidays! Take care and God bless!

Before I end this post, I just want to wish Joel all the best in this Bible School! Hope your relationship with God will become closer and stronger. Have a great time there and hope to see you and hear from you!


- Tis the season to be jolly...fa la la la la ...la la la la!! =D -
Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: