Wednesday, December 12, 2007

G.Y. CAMP 2007 - DO IT EVERYDAY (D.I.E)

- G.Y. Camp 2007 has finally came to an end -



How fast is that??!! Remember I made my departure post and now I am done writing my welcome back post! haha..=) Four days just flew by like 4 hours.

My, camp was fantastic!!! I had a really great time during those three days, not counting the first day because I was so sick. I was actually down with fever, cough, and flu. Before I went for camp, on the 7th, I was really sick. I was thinking whether it was a good idea for me to go, because the weather there is so cold, and if I feel terribly sick, I would be in big trouble and spoil the whole camp.

Nevertheless, determined to go, I took really good care of myself, try every possible way to bring the fever down. I tried my best but the fever still lingered till the camp day. In the bus I was so sick that when the person next to be asked me or told me anything, I gave him only two answer " Oh" and "Hehehe". That was all! I either said "oh" or just give a smile.

Sitting in the bus and doing nothing was "A TORTURE" =)


- I had a great time working with my "Christmas Skyland" members!!

- I THANK GOD for HOT water. I think that was the best thing in the camp for me. I would have died of frostbite if there was no hot water. =)

- What I absolutely enjoyed in this D.I.E Camp was: Pastor Henry's message. He's such a great, funny, knowledgeable, and prayerful pastor. I enjoy every message that he preaches, especially his "JOKES"!!! God bless you, Pastor!

- Food was great, place was very homely, scenery was beautiful, weather was cozy, waking up was "so difficult" hahaha..XD

Lastly, thank you to all who gave me the birthday wish, birthday "beatings" and foremost celebrating it. =) God bless as you have been a great blessing to me!

____________________________________________


I am very sorry that I do not have any pictures to post up because I was not allowed to take the camera to Cameron. However if you are interested to see the photos, here is the URL of my friends blog that has the pictures:





I think that is about it...thank God all that was planned went well, and I am pretty sure that those who went, I pray, that they have been touched by the Lord in a special way. Hope to see you again..NEXT YEAR!! =)

___________________________________________



“If anyone desires to come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me.”

(Matthew 16:24)





God bless and have a great day ahead!!

Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: