Sunday, December 30, 2007

A BRAND NEW YEAR HAS COME AROUND


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!


2008


A YEAR OF NEW BEGINNINGS!!




In a few more hours, the new year will make its entrance ! So fast! Wow! Soon the blasting of firecrackers will fill the night skies, mamak stalls will be overflowing, and before you realize it, you have already entered into a year of new beginnings. I have mixed feelings. On the one hand I am all so excited, however on the other hand, I am sad.

I am excited because I want to accomplish all that which I did not complete this year, and next year, I am making a point to strike out every goal I have set!

On the other hand I am sad because (well this not a logical reason except that it is the general opinion of most teenagers : NO MORE LONG HOLIDAYS!! hahahaha...XD



- THERE IS A SEASON FOR EVERY ACTIVITY UNDER HEAVEN.. -



Lastly, I would love to wish all of you a BLESSED and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR and that the spirit of excellence will follow you all the days of your life!


Let there be new and wondeful beginnings in your life! All the best in your studies. TAKE CARE ALWAYS and GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! =D

No comments: