Friday, August 24, 2007

SUNWAYLICIOUS!!

i just love the holidays!! =) thought that it was going to be very "uneventful" because dad is working but something 'great' happened today! FRIDAY. Papa took leave today.We went to Sunway Pyramid after such a long time. At first I had to choose whether to go for futsal with my friends or to go out with my own family!! but finally, since this whole week I did not go out with my family, i decided to go to Sunway with them. Sorry guys for not turning up for futsal - a thousand apologies..especially to Joel Bryan! Sorry!

Anyway getting back to the subject. I really had a wonderful time in Sunway today. I am one who don't like to go shopping simply because I hardly buy things and half the time I follow my sisters and mum everywhere they go. And where and what stuffs do they normally look at?? Yup, you've guessed it "Girls' Stuffs" such as earrings, shoes ( Vincci and Gucci), and clothes. If the shopping complex is really big like MidValley, the journey will be literally 'forever'. But yesterday was really different. =)

Nothing else made my day better than trying out the Sunway Pyramid Ice. I went for Ice Skating! It was my first time! At first I was like "Should I go or should I not go" because half the time I would be like holding on to the sides. Furthermore, seeing so many "accidents" in the ice skating rink, made me think twice. Each time you hear a sound "Boop" you know that someone has landed on his butt. haha. But I like to try out new things, so I told my dad, "alright I will try it out." I went and bought my gloves, got my shoes and got myself ready.
For a first timer, I was really proud of myself! You know why? 'Cause I only fell ONCE in the whole 2 and a half hours of skating. I did not want to fall at all, but the ice was really slippery. Really sorry I do not have any pictures of me skating. I did not know that I was going ice skating at first. But I do have pictures of my gloves and ticket. Here they are...

my cute brown Sunway gloves
my entry ticket band

I am actually looking forward for the next holiday to get into the ice skating rink once again. It was indeed a wonderful experience. Sunway Pyramid is one of the nicest shopping malls in my list. Now I have blisters on my feet because I wore the wrong socks and the shoes were really tight.=( But I don't really mind, because I had lots of "FUN" haha...anyway.. Thank you Papa and Mama!!
Oh yes another thing, do you know that every direction I turned to, whether North or South or East or West...I saw LALA'S!! Sunway is indeed full of lala's...haha

That is all for now. God bless ya guys!! and F.U.T.S.A.L rocks.

No comments: