Friday, August 3, 2007

LOVE OF GOD



As I was looking through my book...I found this rectangular post cards with Scriptures and words of wisdom on it. So I took the cards and began to read it one by one...and as I was reading those rectangular cards, I came by this card. I lifted it up and read it. And on it were this Scripture verses ...


"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

(Romans 8: 38-29)


What a wonderful verse isn't it? Knowing that nothing can come in the way of the love of God for you. For me, it is one of the most wonderful Scriptures in the Bible. Because it reveals to me the bigness of God's love for everyone. He has loved you with an everlasting love. For His love is the Agape love. An eternal, everlasting, infinite, and never ending LOVE!! Remember, NOTHING can separate you from God's love...NOTHING!!


He loves you and always will!!

God bless! you are special in His eyes!


No comments: