Tuesday, June 19, 2007

TIRING DAY!!

today...was one of my bad days...why? well, firstly..i had to wake up early..and i was so super tired..and the best thing was that the weather was so nice...it was cozy, the winds were howling left and right, and the sky was cloudy...i could not get up my bed..i went from one bed to another, until my mum scold me..=( anyway..i tored myself of the bed, and headed into the toilet...did everything that was needed and packed my stuffs. And the worst thing was that today was P.E (physical exercise)..i was tired and there was P.E...haihz...so went down, drank my milk, got into the car and headed to school! At 9, we went to the field and started our Football Training...before stretching..we had a match..so the idea of the game was, we had to run pass a few defenders, and get one of the cones at the opponents side. That game itself, took so much energy...but it was all worth while because we won by 5-4..haha..XD..as soon as the match was over, we went for our real training exercises...this training involved a lot of running..when training was over, we had our last match of the day...we had to play against one another..the sad news was we lost 4-2..haihz..and after 5 minutes of warm-down we went back to the class..

When i went back to class, my leg was so super pain especially at the shin, i could hardly walk, i was limping up and down. It was so painful that i had to use the deep heat rub to relieve the pain..but it was still painful...=(

After school, my leg was much better..there was still the pain...

Anyways that is all for today's painful and tiring day..haha

God bless!

Sincerely: David Poh

No comments: