Saturday, June 9, 2007

Rainy Day on a Saturday


It was a rainy Saturday, thunder and lightnings flashed across the sky, rain drops dripped off the roof tops, and the trees and plants danced in the rain. As I sat at the computer, checking out peoples' blogs, I had a desire to create a blog, but I did not know what to write or what to say?! I knew very little about blogs..haha XD. Finally the desire to create a blog overcame me and moreover I was really bored and there was nothing to do. And I made up my mind. I was going to create a new blog. So here it is my newly made blog which is titled "THE PLAN." I hope that I can update my blog so that you guys can have the latest news and etc.


Enjoy and God bless!


Sincerely - David Poh



1 comment:

Yi Wen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.