Sunday, June 17, 2007

DADDY'S DAY OUT!!

Hmm...today was a great day!! It was Father's Day today! Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there..haha...XD

Ok..I went to church today...because the Royal Rangers was presenting something...after the presentation..we were given the oppoturnity to give out a special gift to all the fathers..it was fun...but some were like so eager to get the gift...their hands were everywhere..until i dropped the gifts..haihz..

When the presentation was over, I went for Sunday School...Teacher Edwin was the speaker and he spoke on friends and friendships...it was really good..enjoyed the msg..

When sunday school and service was over...I went for a meeting..and we took my dad out!! We went to SUBANG PARADE!!! haha...we wanted to eat in Delifrance!!! It has been a while since I ate in Delifrance and i missed the taste of the food!

We got there and we quickly headed into the Delifrance Shop because we were all so hungry, especially me..as usual..haha..we got our seats and sat down...called the waiter and we started ordering our food...I was busing watching the tv..and my mum order for me this dish and this dish was called......."DEVIL CHICKEN"..haha..it is actually de-vil chicken...but they forgot to put the hyphen...and so it was called devil chicken...XD

When the food arrived...I immediately took the fork and knife and started slicing the chicken...it was my first time trying a devil...chicken and it was a kinda new recipe...sorry, I did not take a pic of it..forgot to take my camera...it looked good..the dished was a combination of a big drumstick, curry sauce, and salad...

And after trying it...I have to say that the devil chicken rocked...especially the curry sauce..it was very different from out Malaysian curry sauce it, it was not made of santan instead it they used milk, so it was very different...after eating...we had deserts...and the desert was an ice cream.... it was purple in color...with chocolate on it...loved it...

after eating..btw my sister belanja my dad and also us too.. haha..thanks so much jie jie =) As soon as we had eaten our lunch..we went SHOPPING!! we went in and out of almost every shop..me and my dad was so tired..we had to sit on the bench...while my mum, and two sisters were walking up and down...looking for things to buy...haha..

Finally, after shopping for 3 hours..HOME SWEET HOME!!! XD

It was a indeed a yummy, tiring, happy day!

God bless,

Sincerely: David Poh


No comments: