Friday, January 9, 2009

A PEEK


It's been exactly ten days since my New Year's post. I had one asking, "What happened to posting everyday?" and another exclaimed "It's time to blog." So, I made it a point to update a new post today. =) So here you go!

What a busy first week it has been! There were so many things I had to catch up with. I had to complete my half-done work, take a couple of tests, and mark all the activities I did during the holidays. Getting back to work mode and laying off the holiday mood was difficult. =)

Well, nothing interesting really happened this week. No events, no outings, just studies. Last note, Chinese New Year is coming soon. All the food, the ang paus, and the shoppings! =)


This will be short one. Hope you guys have the most wonderful weekend! Stay blessed, k!

Sincerely: dpyc

No comments: