Monday, July 16, 2007

SUNDAY + MONDAY = COZY AND LOVELY


it rained real heavily yesterday!! the church porch was flooded..everywhere I turned I saw pools of water..the worst thing was, I could not even get to go inside Kin Sun Restaurant because it was like a castle with a moat around it. after the rain, I could feel the coldness and cleanness of the air!! In addition to that, on Sunday, it was my first time stepping into a police station. We want to take picture but the girl's mother was scolding!! hehe..=)


today..being Monday..was even colder than yesterday..when Itook my bath today, the water was icy cold..it was like my parents placed ice cubes into the water, and as Iwas brushing my teeth..my knees were shaking. I was so cold.. i would never forget this experience! and will miss this kind of days..=)

No comments: